Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Bible says in End Times...

The Bible says in End Times there will be little ability to buy or sell. Well..I am there. I have fought so hard to keep my home, praise the Lord I am still in it! But there was a time when you could sell your way out of a bad spot. That time seems to be gone. I am upside down in my house, so even if I could sell it, I couldn't afford to pay off my mortgage.

I own a Timeshare (purchased in better days). I have had EXQUISITE vacations there. If I hadn't owned it I probably wouldn't have ever taken a whole week off to enjoy myself and recharge. We get so hooked on work, like we are indispensable and no one else can do it. I guess we just need to be needed. Anyway...back to the Timeshare, I now owe a couple of years worth of fees on it. I tried to just give it back, but they wouldn't take it. I do own it outright, but cannot rent it or use it while I have unpaid fees on it. I have tried several times, while I had a little money to list it with Timeshare Resellers. I would like to think at least some of them are legitimate, but ... my experience tells me that they take my money and I never hear from them again. Live and learn...in my case it is just live. I am trying ANOTHER one, one that sort of fits my budget (as if I had one). When someone has ZERO discretionary funds...nothing outside of sustaining life can really be in a budget. So, I am PRAYING that it is a legitimate company and I can at least somehow get free of the debt I have on  my timeshare and put a little change in my pocket.

What really made me think about it was an article posted today as a SCAM ALERT about Timeshare Resellers. Check it out if you are in my boat.

If anyone out there has used a timeshare reller that REALLY helped them I would sure love to hear about it!!!

                                                                     

No comments: